4/20/09

When the weather gets warm...

Ah, there is a crazy lightning storm happening and I can't help but get an anxious feeling pulsating through me. It is the kind of storm that reminds you spring/summer is here. Don't get me wrong I love to watch the seasons change but I LOVE long days and warm nights. The storm has such a cleansing feeling. Its almost like the new year starts now.

Just as the storm forbodes a new season, the new season forbodes a busy time ahead. Never does the phone seem to ring like the few months preceding summer. The Permilla Project has some crazy plans in store for your season in the sun. Stay tuned to the blog, myspace, and our facebook for all the latest happenings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Это интересно. Подскажите, где я могу об этом прочитать? [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-domov/68-stroitelstvo-domov-iz-penoblokov.html]петербург ремонт квартир[/url]

1/30/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home